Cursores

Night owl: Sweet Night


I’m a night person. I don’t like the morning because it’s boring and lazy for me. I like the night because everybody in my house go to bed early and I can take advantage of that. I stay in my room and put some music while I play video games on the computer, and I also talk with my friends too and I love it. Sometimes when I get bored with the pc, I draw and then I go to bed late but before I look out of my window to stare at moon… how beautiful it is!. Thinking about things and tomorrow will be a good day like the others and finally I’m going to the bed to sleep. 





Reflection: This was the first paragraph that we did and also I made a few simple mistakes, for example : Capital letters, the commas and i got confused with articles and the type of person that sometimes I forgot. Anyway I think that I did a normal job; not so good and not so bad .