Cursores

Kinds of Paragraphs: Winter


Using Examples (Argumentative): 

Winter is the best season of the year because you can enjoying the snow, wind, and cloudy days or do some special activities for example; going with your boyfriend, girlfriend or your family to a snow mountain and enjoy the wonderful scenery as well as skiing, taking pictures, etc and having a good company with them. In school , children enjoy the rain and take as an example to explain what is this beautiful season also make many jobs where stuck on the walls for people to appreciate them. Near the end that is September you can enjoy many festivals, one in Chile is the first governing where most people do barbecues, travel to other parts of the world, typical games where all have a great time with family. 


Sensory Details (Descriptive): 

Winter is the coldest season of the year and in my opinion one of the most beautiful of them because as for being the coldest you can share with the family and with someone special. Temperatures are fairly low and the rain that appears in some parts of the country in the form of flakes, which are beautiful. Maybe is a very off season and you cannot do much , just stay at home but the beautiful scenery of the rain , snow that you can touch it and especially for the children that can play with it or even feel it , who can be found in some parts of the world is unforgettable and wonderful. The trees that are bathed in white and the cloudy days make the day gray but really is not like that because for the most of people it’s too boring for to me cause a feeling of tranquility, reflection and harmony.


An Incident (Narrative):

Winter holidays approached, the days were cold, cloudy and sometimes rainy. My family decided to make a trip to visit my grandparents for we hadn't seen them for a while . We started the journey to the city of Concepción, would be two really wonderful weeks enjoying nature and the beautiful places in the city. We were greeted by my grandparents with many delicious things to eat; it had been a long journey. One day, we went to the skating rink with my cousins. I had never done it before. Most of the time I was on the floor, after many falls I felt that I had mastered skating, but it wasn’t like that… When I achieve my feet and take a few small steps, I tripped over a bag that was on the floor. Was the greatest shame that happened because it was not only the fall, I had slid across the track even throwing other people. My arms and legs were purple even my nose bleed but nevertheless I can say it was a memorable family vacation.



Reflection: Well, in this type of paragraphs, I can say that it wasn't very difficult. 

In the first paragraph about "Using Examples", I made some errors of commas and a little confusion with the infinitive verb and I forgot the conclusion. 

In the second paragraph about "Sensory Details", the only mistake that i made it was forgetting to put the verb "to be" in one sentence of paragraph.

And finally the last paragraph about "An Incident", i forgot to put the past perfect in a sentence of the paragraph.

After I have done this work I realized that I improve in some key points that I've been trying for months. As the use of commas, correct punctuation and especially the FANBOYS used properly. Thanks to this , I could understand the proper way to use each subject that Professor Chamorro taught us in class in detail.